Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stuff

Confession: I really don't care that Meredith Viera is leaving the Today Show. I also didn't care that Oprah ended her show. I didn't care when Katie Whatshername left either. Am I the only one? Doesn't really change my life any. I'm not all sad. I'm just like....whatever. Maybe the straw on all that was when they did a little spot about the challenges Meredith has being a "working mom". Hahahahahahaha. I laughed all the way to work to volleyball practice to the church devo to the grocery store to the birthday party about that.

In other news, Jordan had an unexpected root canal yesterday -- just a little tooth problem that she has had for a year. She's fine. I gave her some drugs and sent her to bed. The end.

And finally, the high temp today is 97. Yummy. It's hot people.

Since I don't really have anything else to talk about today and it's so stinking hot, I will leave you with this little gem. It's also yummy. And hot.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh, he wore some SHORT SHORTS! :-)

Susan said...

Could not agree more to any of this. Especially the Hawtness and Yumminess. Magnum...still my all-time fave show :)