Saturday, June 18, 2011

Twit.Ta.

A review of my week ala Twitter.


Looks like The Boy is eating Skittles for breakfast. Would that count as fruit?

Personally, I think it's a little early in the day to start a Billy the Exterminator marathon.

Note to self: Never take the Captain on in any Wii game involving shooting. Cause, ummm, he's trained in that kind of stuff and all...

Crazy like a fox.

Lotta' racket coming out of The Boy's room while The Captain and some Policey Friend install a ceiling fan. #KindaSkeered

Awkward times a thousand.

Tonight was just quite entertaining. Nighty night.

Monday. Bring it.

And my dog just walked through the den with a sleeve of Ritz crackers in his mouth like it was no big deal.

Thinking the 100 watt bulbs are a bit much for my outdoor porch fixtures. Afraid a plane's gonna' be landing on my street any minute.

I'm ready for college football.

Schooling the Captain at Wii bowling.

Life is awkward.

Today handed me way more than I bargained for.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

mel said...

I love your blog and your 'voice'.