Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And to all a good night.

So I tackled Tuesday and finally fell into bed last night. I was so glad to see my delicious, yummy, soft, fluffy, inviting bed.

The Captain was watching TV.

Not a problem.

I can go to sleep with the TV on. No problemo.

But he was watching a Jimi Hendrix concert.

Ummmm, that's kind of a problemo.

Because I don't really consider Purple Haze much of a lullaby.

Hello, Captain. Those are not Peaceful Go To Sleep Sounds.

I rolled over and got all buried under my pillows and tried to muffle the sound of Foxy Lady.

But then the sweet Captain changed the channel and then I heard much improved Go To Sleep Sounds.

Some plinky plinky music.

"Oooooh, that's much better. Leave it there. What show is that?"

"Ummmm, that's the Weather Channel."

Good.

Good Night.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

At least Cooper wasn't playing the recorder?

I like to listen to the man's voice on Forensic Files. Even though he's talking about blood and guts, his nice voice always helps me go to sleep!