Thursday, August 4, 2011

Like. Dislike.

High yesterday of 106 = Dislike

Heat index of 632 = Dislike

Air conditioner in my car, house & office = Like

School starts in 11 days = Dislike

Gotta' buy uniforms & school supplies = Dislike

Shark Week = Like

Twitter is kind of turning into Facebook = Dislike

Friday Night Lights = Like

Jordan is 8 episodes ahead of me = Dislike

Sasquatch shows = Dislike

The fact that Cooper and the Captain think there really is a Sasquatch = Like

Jordan and Niece M injured and riding the volleyball bench right now = Dislike

Six week of PT for Jordan and a boot for Niece M = Dislike

Tylenol PM = Like

College football starts four weeks from TODAY = Like

Did you hear me? I said COLLEGE FOOTBALL STARTS FOUR WEEKS FROM TODAY = Like

I've been blogging right here for 3 years = Like

You all come back every single day every once in awhile to read this nonsense that I call Life = Like

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Happy 3 year anniversary! LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!

Unknown said...

Apparently, if you post it, we will read.