Thursday, September 29, 2011

It sounds like this

We got a new washing machine a few weeks ago. It's pretty awesome as far as washing machines go. I mean, it gets my clothes clean. And that's the main goal...

It's quiet, but loud at the same time. If that makes sense. The noises go something like this:

Click click click

Swoooooooosh

Noise that sounds like an airplane taking off

Noise that sounds like a toilet flushing

Noise that sounds like a shower running

More swoooooooosh

One final click.

Done.

I felt compelled to share this with you today. You're welcome.



2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

So true to life. I felt as if I were there! You're doing a load of whites, right?

Unknown said...

Believe it or not, I know what you mean. We got a new refrigerator a month or two ago. It does just fine, but it seems to have more noises and be louder than our old one. The owner manual even had a description of "all the noises you might hear from your new refrigerator". No joke.