Monday, September 12, 2011

Such a lovely place. No thanks.

Confession: I hate the song Hotel California

I know. I'm probably the only one in the world.

But really, I absolutely can't stand it.

The Captain thought it was because it was "all spooky and about ghosts and stuff".

Oh? It is?

I thought it was about some icky, run-down one-star hotel.

He explained to me that it me that it wasn't.

Right after he gave me the "I Can't Believe I Asked You Out That Second Time" Look.

Humph.

The Eagles came in town a few years ago and two of my long time friends talked about our all going together.

"Do you think they'll sing Hotel California?" I asked.

Ummmm, yes they were pretty 250% sure The Eagles would sing Hotel California.

Then no, I'm not going.

So, there you have it. Another fascinating factoid about me.

I'm really surprised you people keep coming back here.

Bless.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Angie, if I ever doubted the fact that we were soul sisters, I don't anymore.
I LOATHE THAT SONG. I hated it when it came out. I hated it after they played it WAY too many times, and I still hate it today. I hated it when the Eagles came in concert a couple years ago.
I even have it on my Top 10 Most Hated Songs list. (Although, my number 1 is 99 Luft Balloons)

Busy Mom said...

I've never liked it, either.

Unknown said...

Confession: I don't like the Eagles. Never have seen what was so great about them.