Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Behold, it stinketh

I still have a terribly stinky microwave following the Macaroni Microwave Mishap.

I've tried vinegar, bread, baking soda, lemon, potatoes....

I just read to put charcoal brick things in there. Which is kind of funny considering that's what the macaroni looked like after the "extreme cooking".

I've been told by more than one person that once there's a major "burn situation" in your microwave, that the smell is in the motor and it will never go away. As in: Buy a new microwave. Really? Buy a new $92801228 microwave because of a 75 cent cup of noodles?

Does anybody out there have any other solutions??




1 Wanna' ramble too?:

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

Seems you are not the only one who has had this problem, friend :)

If you can live without the microwave for a day or two, you may be able to save it.

Hoping it works for you... :)