Saturday, October 1, 2011

Twitter. That's what's up.

Here's all the exciting stuff that happened last week on Twitter....


The Captain is lucky I didn't smother him in his sleep last night to put me out of my misery. He snored like HR Pufnstuf all. night. long

Dear Emotions: It would be real nice if you would all attempt a little coordination instead of being all over the place. Thanks.

Driving to the other side of the world for a volleyball game.

Seriously, how can I forget my car?!?!

I hate it when the apps on my phone get all out of order.

Driving the Captain nuts by using cop lingo in all my texts to him

Seriously, Son, did you even CLOSE the shower door?

No volleyball game tonight and what am I doing? Watching volleyball on TV. I'm sick, people

I've never understood how a couch just ends up on the side of the road.

Pray for Nick.

Friday night lights.

Small catastrophe in microwave. House full of smoke. Fire averted. Somebody please remove from my kitchen.


0 Wanna' ramble too?: