Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary Area Code 618

Got a text yesterday morning ...

"Good morning my love. Got our dinner stuff cleaned up. It was driving Al crazy. LOL. I miss you already. Thank you again for a perfect anniversary."

And one minute later, I got this text ...

"Oh no. I just meant to send this to my husband and I just sent it to a lot of strangers. Sorry and disregard."


I'm just glad she didn't tell us how perfect her anniversary was ... G-rated texts only please.

Oh, and I'm glad she got the dinner stuff cleaned up.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I just have one question: Who the heck is Al and why was he involved in their anniversary celebration?

area code list said...

It is so amazing that you’ve got so many people to help you compose the blog and it is really exciting to read and enjoy all the details of your stories that have never touched me.