Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pain in the neck

Last night at church, I had a little word with the Captain's chiropractor. You know, the one who has required the Captain to sleep on his back. (see also: snore like a freight train).


I told the good doctor that I would not hesitate to give him a little ringy ding at two in the morning to discuss the Captain's treatment plan.

Another little part of this healing process requires the Captain to lay on the floor with a rolled up towel under his neck. And when I ask him what he's doing he says, "Shhhh - I'm supposed to lay here and totally relax for 10 minutes." And then he lays there with his eyes closed.

Wha???

OK, then.....

Speaking of pain in the neck....

Let's talk holiday shopping. Or let's not.

I'm slowly chipping away at my to-do list. And I'm trying to squash that suffocatingish feeling of "I have so much to do and so little time to do it."

So. Much. To. Do.

And that may or may not have been me in Target last night at 9:30 buying bananas for Jordan's French club lunch....

Which is in no way related to the Christmas shopping.

How do you say banana in French anyway?

Anyway, I bought two gifts yesterday. Hooray for me! But still lots to do. And then that whole wrapping thing.... My grand plans of "wrap as I buy" really have not panned out so well for me.

I think I'm going to go grab a towel and lay in the floor for awhile.



1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

"le banana."

:-)