Friday, December 9, 2011

Tannenbaum > Topics

I'm totally brain-dead. Seriously can't think of a single thing to blog about.

And I really don't want to get into the fascinating things that have made it to my kids' Christmas wish lists. Let's just say the list includes a snow board and a gecko.

I'm still in denial about the leak in my roof and the broken tiles in my shower. So I won't be chatting about that.

Yesterday, I had lunch with Cooper and the rest of the 4th grade class. And, since there wasn't much burping or tooting nor was there talk of such activity, there was no real blog fodder there.

And, you really don't want to hear about how I had to take a nap at 8:30 last night just so I could be awake enough at 9:30 to leave to go pick Jordan up from volleyball practice. (And yes, practice that ends at 9:45 is late.)

Not gonna' talk about any of that stuff.

Nope.

So, why don't you tell me about your Christmas tree....

Real or fake?

White lights or multi-colored?

Matchy matchy ornaments or anything goes?

Craziest ornament?

Favorite ornament?

Ready? Go!


1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I do want to hear about the kid's lists. And the Captains.

For the time being, and to ease your stressed soul:

fake purple tree hung upside down from the ceiling

white and colored lights; I think some of them even blink at times?

hodge podge of ornaments collected over the years

Star on the top/bottom

Did I miss anything? Tell us about your tree!!