Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Home Decor



Yes, those are the socks of a certain nine year old boy.

On the picture over my bed.

Not real sure what was going on in there.

But it obviously wasn't "go take a bath"

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I'm sure there's some deep hidden meaning there? The socks represent the people that walked before him, or such??

I remember being at my brother's house one time (yes, baseball bro) and looking up at their gorgeous chandelier. Two dirty socks were stuck up there. It was one of those tall foyers and no way could anyone get to those socks without a ladder...

Momma Roar said...

I have a nerf bullet stuck on our window above the front door - you know, in the 2 story foyer. I spent a few minutes trying to toss a pillow at it the other day...no luck.

Two words - On Trend. Or maybe On Par!

;-D