Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's for our own good.

Yes, I confess I am now obsessed with Bejeweled.

Although I sometimes call it Bedazzled.

Which is kind of the same, but different.

And, I still play Words with Friends. I've got at least 20 games lots of games going.

I don't really see this as a waste of time.

I view it more as an investment in my future.

Brain exercises.

I'll be sharp as a tack when I'm old and gray. Well, rather, when I'm oldER and grayER.

When I was playing "just onnnnnnne more game" of Bedazzled last night, I told the Captain that one day he would thank me for all of this game playing because when we are old, my brain will be fit as a fiddle and I'll be able to take care of him. But I said that he won't know what's going on then because his brain will be mushy from watching all those Bigfoot shows. So he'd better thank me now.

He did not really agree with my logic.

Made perfect sense to me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go try to beat my Bejeweled high score of 154,350.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Leona Raisin said...

It amazes me that so many people are playing Words With Friends, then blog that they are ashamed of it somehow. I'm with you, it keeps the brain moving. Way back when, only a select few of my friends played Scrabble. When I started it wasn’t about building vocabulary, the challenge was extracting words in that jumble of tiles. Once I figured out that I could improve by unscrambling anagrams, it all fell into place. Then I got more and more hooked on creating anagrams, as my blog will attest. Tell me what you think of it.
Leona

JuJu said...

When I first started reading this, I thought you were saying you were addicted to bedazzling. THAT would have worried me. Bejeweled? Not so much!!