Friday, January 6, 2012

A post with pictures of big fish

This week has been the longest week ever in the history of ever. I know, I know, it's only been four days. But still.

My brain has decided not to rejoin me upon this journey back to reality.

So, since I cannot think of anything to blog about today, I'm going to share with you two photos that I call "Big Fish We Caught at the Beach".

And by "we", I mean the Captain.

Captain of the sea.... Isn't he cute?! And by "he", I mean the Captain. Again.

The kids helped reel this one in.

Rumor was the fishies were Redfish. I just called them Big Ol' Fish.

In other news, my Hogs are playing in the Cotton Bowl tonight. Can I have a hooray and a woo pig!?!?!?!!

And that about sums it up. Fish and Hogs.

Have a great weekend, people!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Did he catch that thing from the beach? Holy Mackerel Batman!!

LOVE seeing the photos!