Friday, February 24, 2012

Cinco

Cinco thoughts on Friday:

Uno -- The high yesterday in Memphis was 79 degrees. It's February. That's nuts. Nice, but nuts.

Dos -- Long story, but yesterday I had to drive a very ... ummmm... particular ... coworker's very .... ummm.... expensive car to her house. I was a tad nervous about doing it. For a lot of reasons. It didn't even have a real key. Just a stick thing. Then I may or may not have driven halfway there with the car in low gear or first gear or some WRONG gear. Erg. That would have not been cool if her transmission had fallen out in the middle of the road. Not. Good. Anyway, I successfully transported said vehicle to said garage.

Tres -- If you need me this weekend, I'll be in Huntsville. Yes, volleyball.

Quatro -- I have a major crush on my Kindle.

Cinco -- I have successfully managed to avoid Girl Scout cookies this week even though the Captain brought home five boxes.

Adios!!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I, too, am in love with my kindle. It calms me like no other.