Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Me ala ABC

Saw this on somebody's blog not too long ago. Can't remember whose it was. If it was yours, thanks for letting me steal it.

A. Age: 46. Yeah, OK, not afraid to share that.

B. Bed size: King. I heart my bed. It's got one of those memory foam toppers on it. I love its deliciousness.

C. Chore that you hate: Putting away the groceries after a trip to the store.

D. Dogs: The Bloggie Doggie, Gauge. He rocks.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee please.

F. Favorite color: Depends on what it is. Brown, green, blue, red, yellow. OK, never mind....

G. Gold or Silver: Both

H. Height: 5'5".

I. Instruments you play: Piano. Kazoo.

J. Job title: Let's just say I wear a lot of hats.

K. Kids: Two, please. Jordan and Cooper. Love.

L. Live: Memphis. Go Tigers!

M. Mother’s name: Nancy. Also known as Nanny. And Nanners. Mom. Mommy. Mama. Yay for Nancy, Nanny, Nanners, Mom, Mommy, Mama!!! She's a cutie.

N. Nicknames: I don't know of any. Well, at least none that anybody will share to my face.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Two. See letter "K" above.

P. Pet peeves: Rude people, poor communicators, aggressive drivers

Q. Quote from a movie: Can't come up with one. Do I even have one? Not sure.

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: The fab Connie. She's my bestie friend too.

U. Ultimate Vacation: Anywhere with a beach and sand and sun. Yum.

V. Vegetable you hate: There are a lot I don't eat. I hate mushrooms. Is that a
veggie?

W. What makes you run late: I HATE to be late. We are usually never EVER late. Now, we may be getting out the door a bit later than planned and that is usually something related to the oldest answer in the letter "K" above. But actually late? Very, very rare.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Head - I had some sort of sinus issue once. Oh, and I broke my foot a few years ago. I guess the usual chest and dental stuff too.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Not sure I make yummy stuff. But I cook a lot. And my people eat it.

Z. Zoo animal: They're all so cute. And fascinating.

So there you go. Me. Ala ABC

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I love this! You know I'm going to have to steal it, so thank you for the idea!!

I'm amazed at how many of those I knew! Am I a bit stalker-ish?

Best Sister in the World said...

Awww...thank you for "S"...and regarding "N"...your "S" calls you "Boo"

Embarrassed Chef Sister said...

Chef Sister is appalled/embarrassed at V.... really??? OF COURSE mushrooms are a vegetable!! hahaha

mom said...

and your neice and nephew call you - AA