Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Honk Honk

Confession.

I used to be a big horn honker.

Major.

I honked at anybody who was in my way, who was going too slow, who was going too fast, who needed a nudge, who was stupid, who I was fed up with. You get the picture.

I honked on the road, honked in parking lots. I even honked in fast food drive through lines. {hanging head}

And, I don't mean just a little tap on the horn like "toot"...

I laid on the horn.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

I know, I know...

I'm not proud of that period in my life.

I'm reformed now.

I only honk as a hello greeting.

Beep beep!


Hello.

OK. Glad I got that off my chest.

Y'all have a honky day.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

In the DRIVE THRU? Man, harsh!

Just kidding. I know how it feels when you're ready for your tater tots. "Get out of the way old man!!!"

Beep Beep right back at ya!