Friday, March 16, 2012

Hoops

Yesterday was pure bracket bliss I tell you.

Twelve hours of basketball.

It was so yummy I think I'll do it again today.

I kept asking myself why I had never taken off work on the first two days of the tournament? What's wrong with me? Oh my heavens. The pure awesomeness of it was beyond words. Me, my bracket, my highlighter, my Twitter feed - oh, and Cooper and a pizza and a den floor full of wrestling figures. It was a good day. We'll be doing the same thing again today, but add some rain to my cozy day. Perfecto.

How's your bracket looking? I'm a respectable 14 for 16. But it's still very early and there's lots more basketball to be played.

My Tigers play today. I'm ready.

And, yes, JuJu, my bracket features your Missouri Tigers winning the whole shebang. And, I hate to even say this, but I have them beating my beloved Memphis Tigers in the elite eight. I know, I know... I filled this one out with my head not my heart. Coop has Missouri in the final four, but then K-E-N-T-U-C-K-Y winning it all. Good grief, I can't even stomach the thought of that.

Alrighty, folks. Gotta' to get Cooper off the furniture. He's using the corners of the couch and chair like wrestling ring turnbuckles.

Have a hoopy day, people!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Cooper and I are going to have to have a chat. Does he not remember that coach who betrayed your Tigers??!!! :-)

Enjoy your rainy bracket filled day. I sure hope your team wins! :-)