Thursday, March 15, 2012

With love and adventure for all

It's just me and the boy for the next few days.

Jodi and Jordan are off this morning for the annual youth group Adventure Camp trip. Remember that one? They go whitewater rafting, horseback riding, ropes course climbing. All that adventurous stuff.

And, as is custom, Cooper and I will have some adventure of our own which includes sleeping late, tons of reading, playing endless Wii, a whole lotta' lazy, and muchio basketballio.

Oh, and some laundry.

And spring cleaning.

Maybe.

Excited about my few days at home.

With my favorite little guy.

And my kindle.

And my bracket.

Yes.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Who do you have winning your bracket? Does Cooper play, and if so, who is he picking?
You know I had to pick my Missouri Tigers!