Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's quite clear that's a GARAGE

My latest addiction is playing DrawSomething on my phone. It's like pictionary. You draw a word, then your opponent has a letter bank and tries to guess the word.

It totally cracks me up.

Sometimes, I have a translation problem. Because the picture looks so good in my mind, but then when I draw it, it doesn't look anything like that.

But, I was a little surprised when Connie couldn't guess this picture.



It's clear that I was drawing a GARAGE.

OK, so the car is on its side.

Minor technicality.

I saw a tweet that went something like this:

@angie128 just did a Draw Something picture of "garage" and she drew a car sitting vertically on its back bumper. I didn't get it.

That was followed up by a little text convo:

"Garage? Really? With the car standing on its end?"

"My garage was too narrow for the cat. CAR. (darn auto correct)."

"So you parked it on its butt????"

"Well...."

OK, so it's not one of my better drawings....

I'm just surprised she didn't say that the door looks like Mickey Mouse's pants.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go draw some more masterpieces.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

Silly me - I thought Mickey Mouse's pants were the car. And then I saw the blue thing.

JuJu said...

I love it. Taylor plays this game. I'd like to play, but they don't have fun games for Blackberries.

If we DID park cars on end like that, we'd have a lot more space in the world; kind of like how they bury the folks in New Orleans standing up?

w said...

please please please play with me.

i would have totally guessed garage. maybe.