Friday, March 9, 2012

Sprang a leak

Did I mention my coffee maker has a hole in it? Somewhere in the bottom. So when I pour water in it, it starts coming out the bottom. Not. Good.

Usually I get my coffee pot all prepped at night so the coffee is ready to go first thing in the morning. But now when I fill the maker at night, it drains all night long all over the counter. That's a big fail.

So now I have to pour the water in right before I make the coffee. And I put a towel under the bottom. And lucky for me it makes a pot of coffee faster than it drains out all over the counter.

I always have the stand by straight-from-heaven one-cup Keurig. So it's not like I'm going to be totally without the joe. But in the morning, we are more of WHOLE POT people rather than ONE CUP people.

So, until I can get to the store to buy a new fancy $25 Mr. Coffee, I'll be cramming dish towels under my coffee pot.

Whatever works.

Cheers to the java.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

First thing in the morning go get your coffee maker so you don't have a caffeine crisis.

Or buy more towels.