Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Deee peeeeps

I think Edgar has finished up his painting job.

Maybe.

He came to the door yesterday

And climbed up on a ladder so he could reach the doorbell

And smiled and said "I'm feeeeenished."

But then said something like, "Mr. Yaaaayson says I have to come back and peeeeent deee peeeeps."

Wha?

"Peeeent deeee peeeeps"

I felt bad making him say it 18 times, so finally I just smiled and nodded and said,"Ohhh, yes, deeeee peeeeps."

That must have been close because he smiled even bigger and then climbed in his little red truck

That has big stick on letters on the tail gate

That say T-O-Y-O-T-A

Cute little Edgar.

I guess he's coming back.

Because there's still a big ladder left in my back yard.

He must need it to peeeeent deee peeeps.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Colleen said...

Did you find out what deeee peeeeps are yet?

JuJu said...

Is your old Easter candy sitting around that he now has to paint?

Oh Edgar.