Thursday, May 17, 2012

move it

Current peeve:

My across the street neighbors and their cars.

They park zero cars in their garage, one car on their driveway and three cars on the street.

And usually one of the kids' cars on the street is right at the end of my driveway so it makes it a little challenging when I back out.  I have to crrrrrrrrankkkkkkkk it crank it crank it. And then ooooootch on over.

Grrrrr.

If the kid would just park it a few inches to the east.  Or a few inches to the west.  That would be delightful.  Thank you.

Or actually if you would just clean out your garage and park two cars in there and the other two on the driveway that would be even more awesome.

But I'll settle for a few inches to the east. 

I know, I should just zip it.

So I'll do that.  And continue to crrrrrrrrankkkkkkkk and ooooootch. 

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

I always wonder about people whose garages are too full of stuff to have room for their cars. Our previous house had a carport that was open on 2.5 sides, so when we moved into our current house, I was excited to be able to park inside an enclosed garage. I can't imagine filling up that valuable parking space with stuff!

JuJu said...

Man, neighbors are the worst! I think if you failed to crank and just did things naturally that the kid would start parking more to the east...

Just saying. :-)

Colleen said...

What about just talking to the neighbors and asking if he could move the car away from your driveway?