Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday's barometer

Right now.... I am....
Thinking ... about how to dress Cooper up for Book Character Day tomorrow.  He can't dress up like a cartoon character, TV show character or comic book character.   And Family Rules are "Gotta' find something around the house.  No money spent on things like this."

Liking ... my new toenail polish color.  OPI My Pointe Exactly.  It's grayish.  It's lovely.   My piggies are happy.

Listening ... to sad stuff on the news.  What's wrong with people?

Drinking ... big ol' cup of black coffee in my Cochran Law Firm mug.  One of my faves.

Needing ... a few more hours sleep.  As always. I just love my bed so much. I think I have a crush on him.

Feeling ...  happy. positive. confident.

Wondering ... if more rain today means no baseball practice tonight.  Five inches of rain yesterday (yes, I said FIVE) put the kibosh on practice last night.  Coop's little team finished first in regular season play (WOOO!) and Thursday night is the first tourny game.

Hoping ... we can make it through these last few weeks of school.  This house is in desperate need of a summer slow down.  

0 Wanna' ramble too?: