Thursday, May 31, 2012

Team Hatfield

If you missed Hatfields and McCoys miniseries on the History Channel this week.then you missed it.  

It really was excellent.  And that's a high compliment from me becasue I'm allergic to history.  It's such ... old news.

It was a nice break from the exciting television we usually watch that involves hunting for sasquatch or searching through storage units for treasure.

I also need no excuse to watch anything with Kevin Costner in it.  Bill Paxton was an added bonus.

I went back and forth before I decided I was Team Hatfield.  Although I sure felt sorry for Sally McCoy.  And poor Roseanna.   Johnse really loved her...  Oh, and Cotton...  "The Hatfields made me do it!"  *sniff*

Sorry, I digress.....

But seriously.  Catch it if it reruns. 

I might even watch it again.

Kind of surprised me that I liked it so much. 

The Captain will be proud of me.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I heard great things about the show. I will look for it to replay.

I watch Family Feud with STeve Harvey, does that come close?