Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Done

Made it through my last day.  I was happy and sad.  It was surreal.  And at times awkward.

And hilarious when I found out my (now former) boss had apparently put some work for me in his outbox yesterday at 5 pm.  Ummm, yeah, I'll get right on that. 

Old job.

Book closed.

The end.

A few days of summer nothing ahead. 

Today I have to head over to the hospital's employee health office and get my TB test spot checked.  That action will require me to put some clothes on rather than stay in my jammies and watch old episodes of The A-Team on Netflix with Cooper all day.

Jordan is at driver's ed this week.  Good times.  Some girl in her class had a wreck IN THE PARKING LOT yesterday as they were leaving.  Ran her car right up under another car.  This is apparently the same girl who has been skipping class, taking longer than allowed lunches, not returning after breaks, etc.  Maybe she should pay a bit more attention.  

Tonight I will be watching Dallas.  Don't judge.  It's such a nice respite from the usual Bigfoot shows that air around here.


2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I read somewhere that Larry Hagman's eyebrows were humongous. I'm counting on you to report back to me?

Man oh man, a wreck during driver's ed. Yowza.

Colleen said...

And you just thought your boss was clueless!

A wreck before she even left the parking lot???? Good thing it happened there!

Why not go to the hospital in you jammies? People seem to go out in them all the time...You could be making a fashion statement!

Enjoy the downtime...and yes as JuJu says, we need to hear about the eyebrow(s).