Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sweepy

The Captain was watching one of those shows that he watches.... no, not a sasquatch one.  This was like a fact or faked show.  Something about a vortex or something like that.  And the folks went in the house and made a broom stand upright on end.

I wasn't impressed.   Because I had seen folks doing that on the internets.

But the Captain seemed to be pretty intrigued.

So I thought I'd give it a whirl.

So me and the broom headed to the kitchen.

And, sure enough, I made it stand upright on end.  On the bristles.  In the middle of the kitchen floor.  Standing at attention.

I called the Captain in to take a look.

Tah-dah!

Was he impressed that I mastered this feat?

Nope.

He just put his hands on his head and said, "Oh no, we live in a vortex!"

Was he serious?  Nope.

Was he impressed with what I did?  Nope.

He just headed back to the den and the bunk on TV.

"Weren't you wowed that I can do that to the broom?!?!?"

"Meh."

OK, then.

So I whopped him with the broom.

Not really.

I swept up tumbleweed dog hair off the floor.

And went to bed.

The end.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I bet if you had been naked that he would have been impressed?