Friday, June 15, 2012

It's so trivial

Our big plans for the weekend?  The Captain and I are going to a Trivia Night tomorrow night.  Not real sure what to expect here.  Hope he's not counting on me too much for any history or geography.  I'm allergic to all that stuff.  Should we study tonight to get ready?  We'll see how it goes.   Hope it's not too embarrassing.   Maybe we'll win a prize.  Like a million dollars or an Alaskan cruise.   


In other news, I'll be pulling for the Razorbacks in the College World Series this weekend.

And watching the US Open.  

That's all. 

The end.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I love trivia! Are you playing at a party? I do love team trivia too. I can't wait to hear how you guys do.

Get an Englishman on your team. They actually teach them world history and geography over there. :-)

Colleen said...

You never know when all those Jeopardy bits of information you have stored in your head will come in handy.

Have a great time! I have never gone to team trivia but maybe the hubby and I should get JuJu and her guy to go sometime...

We will let you know how that goes!