Thursday, June 28, 2012

yeah, it's hot

High today 102.

High tomorrow 103

That's like Equator Hot.

Ridiculous.

Stupid to talk about the heat.  But that's what people do.

Whoa, it's so hot.

People also like to tell others when they have a headache.

Or when they can't sleep.

Why is that?

I thought about that last night at 1:30 when I couldn't sleep.

Dallas last night was good. 

J. R. was conniving as ever.

And his eyebrows should have their own zip code.

And John Ross... whew ... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Ridiculous TV I know....

But, like I said, it's a nice break from shows about gators and sasquatches....

OK, have a good day, people.

Hydrate or die.



1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

We really need to get a middle of the night gang going. I'm always awake in the middle of the night. :-)

Stay cool baby!