Monday, July 30, 2012

Love. And a little bit of not love.

Guess I'd better snap out of my Olympic coma and go to work.  For at least eight or nine hours....
Love watching the Olympics. 

Love love love.

I was an Olympic sloth.  And by sloth I mean I watched everything.  Including water polo and table tennis. 

Loved the opening ceremony.

Loved the scene with James Bond and the Queen.

Did not love the giant baby.

Loved Ryan Lochte beating Phelps.

Love seeing Ryan Lochte.  Anywhere.

Did not love the US losing in the relay.

Did not love seeing Jordyn cry after losing the spot in the gymnastics individual all around.   And REALLY did not love seeing her in the background while they interviewed Aly.  Awkward.

Loved watching the volleyball.

Did not love having spoilers on Twitter and all over the internets.  May have to avoid during daylight hours.

Love all the stories about the athletes.

OK, going to do some work. 

Then back to the Olympics.



1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I'm with you 100%.
Especially about the baby and poor Jordyn.