Wednesday, July 11, 2012

no likey

Some work related phrases I really don't like:

"That's a good problem to have."

"Playing phone tag."

"Tag, you're it."  (see above)


In other news, my new job is super duper.  And I went from my first week of having about 2 things to do to my third week of having about 38928370985 things to do. 

Hump day.  Say "Hooray!"

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

Hooray.

The Captain said...

Hooray!!!!!!

Colleen said...

I personally dislike "I know you are asking $500 for it but how about $100". I come home feeling like I just played Let's Make A Deal.

Glad the new job is going well! Not to rub it in but, today is was my Friday (of course Saturday is my Monday".

JuJu said...

Here's mine:

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"It's not fair...."

"Reduced Fee"

I'm very excited to be commenting just below the Captain!