Thursday, July 12, 2012

discussion

I got nothing today.

Because I'm tired.

Because my brain has worked doubletime this week learning new worky stuff.

Because my kids' schedules have been nuts as we previously discussed.

Because I've been staying up too late reading. 

OK, that one's my fault.

So, y'all can just comment amongst yourselves.

And I'll catch you later.

Go ahead... introduce yourself.

And tell us a little bit about yourself.

I'll start.

Hi, I'm Angie.

I'm tired.

Which we've already established.

I'm from Memphis.

I'm obsessed with sports, the weather, coffee, index cards, and a good book.

I also have my spices in ABC order, make my bed every day, and am scared of live chickens.

OK, that's all from me.

Your turn.

Discuss.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

The Captain said...

Too funny

Angie128 said...

I am pondering the Captain's comment ...