Friday, July 13, 2012

weirdo

I'm seriously a weirdo.

In addition to the being scared of live chickens, and obsessive bed making, and alphabetical spice arranging, there are tons more crazy things about me.

I set the alarm clock at night.  Then recheck it.  And recheck it again.  And again.  And one more time.  Becasue I think if I've checked it, then I've accidentally turned it off. 

I don't like to be picked up off the ground.

Don't lick my face. 

No leaning or flipping my chair backwards.

I like to eat nuts.  But not in my food.  For example, I will eat peanuts.  But not in a candy bar.

More weirdo things about me. 

But that's it for now.

You should feel very sorry for the Captain.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I adore your weirdness. It's what makes you you.

I'm right with you on the nut thing too. Walnuts in chicken salad? Ruins the whole thing!