Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Call me Grace

Went on a nice walk last night with Jordan and The Bloggie Doggie.

A good time was had by all.  We enjoyed the cooler temps and talked about all sorts of stuff from boys to homework to boys to volleyball to boys to food to boys.

Then right when we got home, I tripped on the curb.

And fell.

Well, I hit the ground and rolled with an excellent volleyball roll and ended up laying in the yard like a dead animal.

And Jordan was waivering between cracking up and worrying.

So after I laid (layed?) in the yard on my back looking up at the pretty sunset, I got up, drug myself in the house and proceeded to struggle with fifth grade math for the next two hours. 

Good times.

And, now, in the light of day, I'm a little sore.

Because a middle aged woman can't hit the hard concrete in that sort of fashion and not have any repercussions. 

Plus, I think my hand is broken.

Awesome.



3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I have had so many of those moments. My most recent is slipping in the bathtub. Man oh man.

I hope your hand isn't really broken???

Colleen said...

Ouch!!

How come the most embarrasing falls happen in front of someone else?

Does the Bloggie Doggie have a real name???

w said...

oh sheesh. i hope you're okay. also. i would probably waiver in the middle, too. but then i'd grab a hold of myself and of you and get you inside before all the neighbors saw.

feel better.