Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Life. And glue.

First things first...

Jake will have surgery this morning to remove the brain tumor. Apparently, the surgeon feels confident in the success of the surgery, but the specific prayer is for the tumor to be benign.  The family covets your prayers on Jake's behalf.

In the middle of the emotional life stuff that was going on Monday, the Captain's sister went into labor with her first baby. Welcome to the world Grayson Lee. Hooray!!!

My emotions were all over the place that day...

Anyway...

Now, on to a few other things...

The Hogs lost the game.

And, I lost my bet.

So I ate the glue.

It was nasty.  Really nasty. 

Boyfriend M told me I didn't have to go through with it.  I'm sure he really didn't know how to handle that.  Doesn't want to make his girlfriend's mother mad.  Or sick.  Or dead.

But, I'm a woman of my word.  Albeit stupid.

So I ate the glue.

Did I mention it was nasty?

It was.

Nas. Ty.




3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

You are nothing, if not a woman of your word. Did it take you back to the days of eating paste?

We will continue praying for Jake and his family. xxx

Unknown said...

Did the glue make the insides of your stomach stick together? That is what my grandmother always said would happen if I swallowed my bubblegum, and glue can't be much different from that.

Svee said...

Angie, we are praying for Jake. Dear Lord how much can a family handle. Please keep us updated on twitter. God bless, Sherry