Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween stuff

Halloween 2012.  Check.
Coop successfully rocked the Emperor of Evil costume.
He went trick or treating with his neighborhood friends.
WITHOUT ME.
Another mom went with the group.
And, he chose to take a pillowcase to collect candy instead of the orange plastic pumpkin that he's used since he was one.
Waaaahhhhh.
I stayed home and passed out candy...
...wearing the butcher knife headband.
Not one kid said a single word about it.
They just stared at me.
And my head.
In other news...
We caught another skunk in the trap.
Yes, I'm serious.
Live action Round 3.
I'm not even sure what's going on out there anymore.
The Captain once again eliminated the skunk.
I should have kept it and thrown it at the grown woman who rang my doorbell at 8:45 trick or treating.
Yes, I'm serious about that, too.



Update on Jake:  The doctor feels he removed all of the tumor and said it appears to be low grade.  Still some testing to be done, but so far, this is most excellent news.  So grateful for the prayers on his behalf.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I totally love the idea of the skunks being used as assault weapons.

And, great news about Jake!!