Friday, February 22, 2013

No Tigers

So, yeah, we are headed out for yet another volleyball tournament this weekend.

And that means this weekend, I won't get to see the Tigers vs. the Tigers playing baseball here in Memphis.

My Memphis Tigers vs. the Missouri Tigers.

I'm very good friends with the head coach of Mizzou.

Kind of.

Actually, well, I'm very good friends with the SISTER of the head coach of Mizzou.

(Hi JuJu!!)

OK, well, I haven't really met her in person.

But that's just a minor point, because I feel like I know her.

We are friends.  Yes. 

So if I (kind of) know her, and she knows him, then I know him.  Right?   Yes.

The ol' If a = b and b = c, then a = c transitive equality property.

(Be impressed that I knew that.)

And, I could go to the game and stand down at the fence and holler "Heeyyyyyy Coach Tim!! It's me, Angie!!  I'm a friend of JuJu!!  Well, kind of... Heyyyy!!!"

I just told this to the Captain and he looked at me (with THAT look) and said, "They would call security on you."

So, looks like I won't be seeing any Tigers.

Or Head Coaches.

Have I mentioned that he's quite handsome and I have a crush on him?  Probably not because that's very stalkerish... And probably makes JuJu feel uncomfortable when I talk about her Cutie Head Coach Brother.

And maybe it's best if I don't see him this weekend because he might think I'm a total weirdo.

Which actually isn't far from the truth.

So, anyhoo....

No baseball for me.  Just lots and lots and lots of volleyball.

If you're in Conway, Arkansas this weekend, stop by court five and say hi.









1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I can't believe:

1. the one weekend Missouri plays IN Memphis, you're gone.
2. you put MATH in this post
3. you're on Court 5.

:-)

No creeping out on this end. He's a cutie patootie. But, if you ever tell him that, I will deny to the end of my days!