Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thursday

Thursday.
The Captain and Jordan and 28 other kids and chaperones will be heading to Honduras on a school mission trip.
I'm so excited for them.
They have to be at the airport at 3:45 am.
I'm not so excited about that.
After I take them to the airport, Cooper and I have to be at his school at 5:30 am for a 5th grade field trip to Nashville.
We should return at 10:00 pm.
Then Cooper and I head BACK to Nashville for a church youth leadership event.
Jordan's tourney last weekend was in Nashville.  So, for those keeping score at home, that will be my THIRD trip to Nashville in one week.
Holla.
Lots to do between now and then.
Especially for my international travellers.
Lots lots lots.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

All I can think of to say is, "On the road again!"

Safe travels for all of you!

Unknown said...

Hey, maybe we will see you in Nashville on your trip #3!

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

It's just me... poking my head out from under this thing that has buried me... I guess it's called life ;)

Been thinking of you... wondering how you are...

Sounds like things are per usual :)