Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Miscellany

Woke up confused this morning.
Was I at the beach?
Hotel?
Home?
Getting up for work?
School?
Volleyball?
Church?
What time is it?
What day is it?
Where am I?
Who am I?

Our tired booties drug in last night at 9:30.
But, we had a great weekend.
Jordan's team won FIRST PLACE!
WOOO HOOOOOO!
It really was a good weekend.
Makes it a tiny bit easier to come home late when you're the gold champion.
Woot.
So much fun to watch her play this weekend.

How'd your bracket hold up?
I am feeling a bit better that I'm now tied with Gauge going into the Sweet Sixteen.
We're sitting on ten correct picks.  Not too bad all upsets considered.

Speaking of upset...
I'm upset about my Tigers.
We'll be back better than ever next year.

Big week ahead.
Cooper and I are headed to Nashville.
Twice.
More on that later.
And the Captain and Jordan are going to Honduras.
More on that later, too.

In the meantime, I'll be dosing out the malaria medicine and making school lunches like a boss.

Ciao!


0 Wanna' ramble too?: