Tuesday, May 28, 2013

stuff on the stairs

Things currently sitting on my stairs that are waiting to be put in their appropriate place:

Two boxes of twinkly Christmas lights

An old lady wig

Suitcase

Recorder

Bottle of glue

Two bags of clothes that my kids have outgrown

A pair of camo flip flops



Sounds like my house is a wreck.  It's not really.

In other news, the weekend was absolutely fabulous.

There was grilling, napping, laughing, reading, relaxing, and just all around good stuff.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

You'll be able to nonetheless get a lot of BCAAs in a scoop of whey protein, assuming your intestine can handle it. Borage oil is excellent, but often it's easier to simply take GLA capsules.
I'm also a huge fan of coconut oil and olive oil.

Look into my weblog - build muscle gain weight fast