Thursday, June 27, 2013

Feel goods

Lately I have been overwhelmed with life.  With disappointment, dysfunction, stupidity, anger, denial, sadness, fear, rudeness, failure, mean people, etc etc etc.  Sometimes it's just too much and things get all jumbled up and just takes over my whole being.

So today, instead of curling up in to the fetal position and sucking my thumb and crying for 23 hours,  I will just share three videos that made me smile, laugh, and cry happy tears.

So, watch this for a funny one about sleeping dogs.  This is laugh out loud funny. 

Or, this one about a dog reunited with his soldier. Cue ugly cry at 1:50.

And, another dog and soldier reunion.  Never gets old.


1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Hang in there sister friend. I feel your pain.

Puppy dogs will get us through it. :-)