Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Royal Disinterest

I'm excited about the Royal Baby.
I was excited about Kate's wedding.
I was excited about Diana's wedding.
I was excited about Diana's babies.
All things Royal.
Love. Love. Love.
So much yuck lately.
National news. Personal family challenges. Life. Stuff.  Ick.
So I'm just going to get excited about something happy. That I love.
The Royal Baby!
I mentioned to the Captain yesterday that I was excited about the arrival of the Royal Baby.
It was met with a "humph."
What?
How can you not be excited about this??
You don't even care? You don't want to know when she has the baby?  And if it's a boy or a girl? And what the baby's name is?
What?
Who are you???
"I only have so much excitement to go around and I'm not wasting it on the Royal Baby. I don't even know these people."
Then we got in a big discussion about royal lineage.
And who would inherit the throne.
He really doesn't care.
Not interested.
At all.
Fine.
"So, Captain, what I hear you saying is that you don't want me to put your name on the gift card?"
Fine.
He just told me he was more excited about the birth of the twin panda cubs in Atlanta thn he is about the Royal Baby.
OK, then.
I will remain on Royal Baby watch.
Alone.
Ta ta.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

You're not alone. I'm watching... :-)