Monday, September 16, 2013

I'm alive

Please call off the search parties because I'm alive and well.

Wish I had some great excuse for not blogging in six years. But, life happens.

Still kind of covered up with all the stuff for the Captain's g'mom and aunt. The entire Texas contingent came in last weekend for the third and fourth funerals. So that part  is over. Now we are cleaning out both houses and getting ready for an estate sales.  But, we can't have one at g'mom house because of neighborhood rules. Sooooo we are moving everything from g'mom house to aunt house for one big sale. Trying not to get overwhelmed by all that. And I keep trying to convince myself that it's not that much stuff - even though its a whole house - and we will be able to do this without much trouble. We moved two loads yesterday so high five for us.

I've been wrapped up too with COLLEGE FOOTBALL! I'm so so so so so glad it's back. And my Hogs are 3-0. So yippee and woo pig.

Then there's just school stuff. We are a month into it and I'm already totally over the lunchbox thing, too.

And I continue to be obsessed with Candy Crush. It calms and irritates me simultaneously.

So that's that. Happy Monday.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Did you ever get past Level 65?