Thursday, October 31, 2013

Boo.

Update:
I got my shot. It didn't hurt. I didn't faint.

I never know how much Halloween candy to get. I don't want to run out. But I don't want all that leftover. And then the dilemma of what to get. Good stuff. The less than good stuff. What do we want as leftovers?  The struggle is real.

Plus, it's supposed to rain tonight and some folks said kids would trick or treat tonight AND tomorrow. Ummmm. No. I'm a grouchy old woman. One night is plenty. Get off my lawn. Yes, I'm serious.  OK, the little bitty ones are cute. But, the big kids who don't even dress up and stick a pillow case in your face and grunt?  No thanks. So anyway, here's a KitKat. Bye.

Yes, I bought Gauge a Halloween costume. He's a glow in the dark skeleton. He loves it. Kind of.

The  Captain's finger still hurts. He just sits there with it stuck up in the air. Like he's drinking tea or something.

College tour tomorrow with Jordan. Excited about that. Nervy too.

That's all I got, people. Have a good day. Happy Halloween. Hope you get lots of treats.


5 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...



شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة تنظيف بجازان

Unknown said...



شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان

Unknown said...

شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

Unknown said...



شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخرج
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخرج
شركة عزل اسطح بالخرج

PosheSolution s said...

Thanks for sharing !
When it comes to Health, Safety and Environment solutions, Poshe Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the leading institute for all international safety courses.
Nebosh course in chennai
Nebosh courses in chennai
Nebosh in Chennai
Nebosh IGC in Chennai
Iosh Ms in Chennai
Iosh courses in Chennai