Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Just a little stick. Then a little burn.

I haven't had a flu shot in 17 years.
My kids haven't had one in seven or eight. Hope that doesn't make me a bad mom...
Not naive enough to think that we won't get the flu, but we really just try to stay away from icky things. I wipe down door handles, light switches, remote controls, etc. Daily. Obsessively.
And, we haven't be sick in a long time.
Hope I didn't just jinx us.
But, now my employer requires mandatory flu shots.
Or, we can pass and wear a mask from December to April.
Hmmmm would that be so bad?
Probably.
But I'll be getting a shot today.
Boooooooo.
Have I mentioned I'm a fainter?
Not the reason I don't want to get a shot.  Just informing you.
Hope I don't fall out at work today.
Or get sick in three days.
Blah.
I'll be brave.
I hope.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

PosheSolution s said...

Thanks for sharing !
When it comes to Health, Safety and Environment solutions, Poshe Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the leading institute for all international safety courses.
Nebosh course in chennai
Nebosh courses in chennai
Nebosh in Chennai
Nebosh IGC in Chennai
Iosh Ms in Chennai
Iosh courses in Chennai