Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cramped quarters

The Captain is out of town this week at a class in Nashville. And the kids talked me into letting them sleep with me last night. We've done that before. But maybe this was before they had each gotten about a foot taller. And speaking of feet, it felt like I was sharing a bed with two of these....


Oh, and don't forget to throw this in the bed too.....



Let's just say, it was a very cozy night in a king sized bed that definitely maxed out its capacity....

I had these grand plans to start back to some form of exercising today. I had set my alarm early, laid out my clothes and everything. But after my night of tossing and turning and kicking (oh and did I mention they both TALK IN THEIR SLEEP!?!?!), I reset the alarm and slept in. Better sleep tonight. Exercise tomorrow.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

He's the 3rd cutest puppy I know!!!

Anonymous said...

And he loves Aunt Connie!!! Eshpeshilly becaush she talksh to him like thish...