Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunny Sunday

I've enjoyed sitting outside reading my book - the latest in the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson. I've got about 75 more pages to go. Hope to finish it tonight. It's a good one. Fast and easy read for sure. It was a bit warm, but the sun felt good.

Our Team in Training party yesterday was fun. The weather cooperated and it wasn't actually too hot. Nice of Coach George to have us all over. It was fun to see everybody again and to meet some of the Country Music marathoners. We all shared our marathon stories and future marathon plans. Nice time had by all. I am really thinking about signing up for the St. Jude Half Marathon which is in early December. I still have time to make a decision and then start my training.

I set my alarm last night for 4:00 am this morning to get up and do some Pilates. Seemed like a good idea at the time....I'll attempt that again tomorrow.

In the meantime, Gauge would like a biscuit.....he hangs around the pantry and begs.....




Finally, in case you were wondering, Kris Kristofferson turns 72 and Lindsay Wagner (The Bionic Woman!!!) turns 59 today. And, today is National Chocolate Eclair Day!


0 Wanna' ramble too?: