Saturday, June 21, 2008

Two are sleeping in on Saturday

I finished reading The Last Lecture last night. If you haven't read it, you should. Some great thoughts in there about LIVING. I lucked out at the library yesterday and got one of James Patterson's newest. It's the 7th one of his Women's Murder Club series. Anxious to dive into that one.


Right now, it's 8am. Jodi is at Lifeblood donating platelets. Gauge is sleeping under my desk. And one kid is still sleeping. But, it's Cooper! Unbelievable. He's never the last one up.


Some regular Saturday chores on my agenda today. Then this afternoon we are having our Team in Training party at George's house! I'm excited to see everybody again.


2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

i just couln not go back to sleep!!

Unknown said...

Randy Pausch has an update blog at:
http://download.srv.cs.cmu.edu/~pausch/news/index.html
Tom