Friday, July 25, 2008

Hangin' at home

Happy Friday! I am at home today - yea! Some chores and a few errands. But just looking forward to these days at home. I've already done my little workout show this morning. I am digging the one called In Shape by Sharon Mann. I have several saved on the tivo. I did the core and ab ball workout today.

I've got The Today Show on. Miley Cyrus is performing on the plaza today. There are millions of screaming girls there. They said people had been camping out there since Tuesday night. David Gregory is filling in for Matt Lauer. He and Meredith were just standing side by side. Is he really tall or is she really short? They looked like David and Goliath.

Last night we played a bit in the backyard. Wild & Crazy Son and the Bloggie Doggie were playing with a stick.





W & C Son then tried to put this flower pot on Gauge's head so he could "be like a soldier with a helmet on".






No thanks.






Catch me if you can.



More later. I'm off to start more laundry. You would think we were a family of 12. Have a great Friday people.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

Angie, you don't know me but I came across your running blog when I googled "how to attach running bib." (I ran my first race this past Sat (JUST 4 miles) and had no idea what to do with the bib). I spent the last couple days reading your entire running blog and I just wanted to tell you how much it touched me. I too love to write, and enjoyed your writing style very much, I laughed out loud (literally) a few times, and teared up a few times also. I am a just-starting-out-non-runner (no one has every confused me with an athlete) and found your story to be soooo inspriring. I too hope to run a marathon one day, and I say with all sincerity, that your blog gave me tons of motivation and confidence. Well that's all, I just wanted you to know that the story of you and your "Daddy" and your running experience touched a complete stranger. Wishing you the best! Stephanie, Hoboken, NJ, sroman97@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Stephanie-

Thank you for this kind comment. I can't tell you what it meant to me. I have sent you an email.

Angie