Monday, July 21, 2008

Hot Enough for Ya'?

Hello People and Happy Monday. Man, it's going to be a scorcher today. Temps pushing 100 degrees. It was 80 degrees at 5am and that's just wrong I tell you. It's so muggy too. Just brutal.

Crazy Week...Take Two

The Captain left yesterday. He'll be back Wednesday night I believe. For a lot of different reasons, my schedule for my kids has been thrown into complete upheaval. Some problems have come up with others and when you factor that into The Captain's "non Monday through Friday 8a-5p schedule", the whole thing really got messed up. I honestly had worked up a spreadsheet to try to get it all figured out - who can keep them on what day. I was really stressing out about it but then I realized that the answer to this little problem was right in front of my face. So, I decided to take quite a bit of time off between now and when school starts. And maybe that's what I should have done in the first place. I'll enjoy spending time with the kids, I can get some of my to do's taken care of (school uniforms, shoes, etc), and I can have a little summer vaca too. Once I decided to do that, I quit freaking out about it. So, that takes care of that.

The Bloggie Doggie is always up to playing ball and he will bring the ball to you as long as you will throw it for him.



Ha-Ha Happy Birthday today to two funny guys Don Knotts who is 84 and Robin Williams who is 57.

In the sports world, Jason Taylor was traded to the Washington Redskins yesterday. It was probably inevitable, but it all happened quickly yesterday.

Finally, an actual conversation between Daughter and The Captain yesterday after he discovered she had woken me up during the night Saturday for something.

Captain: Why didn't you wake me up?
Daughter: Because you were sleeping.
Captain: Don't you realize you get me in lots of trouble when you say things like that?

I love those kids I tell you.

Happy Monday people.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: